Student Ambassador Program
At Tribeca Flashpoint College, Student Ambassadors are a very important component to the TFC community. Student Ambassadors are given the opportunity to get involved with campus tours, leadership workshops and volunteering while representing their college. Student Ambassadors are expected to attend monthly meetings and TFC events throughout the year.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Conduct tours of the campus for new students.
- Represent Tribeca Flashpoint College during outside recruitment events.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Participate in leadership workshops.
- Assist with selecting volunteer opportunities.
- Be a mentor to prospective students by providing them with valuable information about being a student at TFC.
- Recruit other students to be Junior Ambassadors.
Qualifications to Become a Student Ambassador
- Must be a currently enrolled Tribeca Flashpoint College student.
- Must be referred by a fellow student in good academic standing (above a 3.0 CGPA), or a faculty or staff member.
- Must commit to attending one TFC event every other month. This includes campus tours, outside recruitment events and other events.
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to share it with others.
- Attend a meet and greet with Student Ambassadors, during which you will have the opportunity to have an informational interview.
- Must be in exceptional academic standing, with a CGPA of 3.0.
- Must submit an essay describing why you want to become a Student Ambassador and how this will impact your professional goals.
Why you should be a Student Ambassador?
- You have the opportunity to get paid while representing your college.
- Being a Student Ambassador is something great to have on your resume and to use in interviews.
- You will have the opportunity to meet future TFC students.
- Learn leadership skills that will last you a lifetime.
Meet the Student Ambassadors
Melody Pohla – AAS, Graphic Design + VicCom
Yes, I have no hair
I study Graphic Design
Mathew Ybarra – AAS, Recording Arts
The best time of my life, yet
Audio is great!
Chloe Koegel – BA, Film
I enjoy stories
I can wander, imagine
I can see myself
Evan Ullrich – AAS, Recording Arts
Sound is my passion
Engineering is my tool
Music is my out
Robert Schehr – AAS, Film
Born in month of June
Walk to beat of my own tune
Me, man on the moon
Emjay Angeles – AAS, Recording Arts
With a black hoodie
Bleached, surrounded by my tribe
DJ Meadows – AAS, Recording Arts
My name is DJ
I ironically do
That and so much more
Jordan Jefferson – AAS, Graphic Design + VisCom
I’m really sleepy
Honestly I need a bed
Place to rest my head
Maureen Maundu – BS, Post-Production
I love to direct
I would direct all the time
Come rain or sunshine