Tribeca Flashpoint College is proud to offer all of our students professional career preparation and guidance throughout their time at our institution.
The Career Services Department supports the mission and goals of the College by assisting students and alumni in pursuing meaningful careers in their discipline. This is accomplished by providing a broad range of developmental programs and workshops.
In addition, Career Services fosters positive partnerships with employers, both domestically and internationally.
- Weekly Workshops. Topics include writing covers letters, resumes, thank you notes to employers, business e-mails, etc.
- Weekly Office Hours. Sit down with a Career Services Advisor, one-on-one, to discuss career goals.
- Job Search Strategies. Utilize the web for professional networking. Learn the most effective ways to search for industry jobs and how to effectively apply for positions online.
- Brand Statement Assistance. Define an artistic point of view and discover how to present it professionally.
- Interviewing Skills/Mock Interviews. Learn how to showcase your work and conversational skills. And then practice having a “job interview” with industry professionals.
- Employer Field Trips. Witness industry professionals at their workplace.
- Internship Fairs. An opportunity for students to meet with industry employers and seek out internships.
- Portfolio Shows. Networking event where upcoming graduates have the opportunity to meet with industry professionals to showcase their work.
- Career Fairs: An event where employers offer information about their companies to students seeking full-time, freelance, and/or contract industry opportunities, post graduation.
CONTACT THE CAREER SERVICES TEAM
If you’re a continuing or graduating student and would like more information about the services available to you, please contact Career Services at email@example.com
During your time at Tribeca Flashpoint College, the Career Services Department will be by your side to help you make connections, create your bio, resume and reel, and gain the fundamental tools to help you enter the working world. At Tribeca Flashpoint, you gain a team that will help guide you even after you graduate!
If you are interested in hiring a digital media specialist at your company, Tribea Flashpoint College is a great place to start your search. You can participate in on-campus recruiting, post an internship opportunity via our Career Services office, or submit a job-opening to our job board.Learn More
To get more info about our degree options, career outcomes, admission requirements, and financing your education, fill out the form below to connect with a Tribeca Flashpoint College representative.