Tribeca Flashpoint College respects the privacy of every individual who visits its web site(s). This policy outlines the information that Tribeca Flashpoint College may collect on the Tribeca Flashpoint.edu web site or partner sites and how that information may be used, as well as the terms and conditions of use of this site.
1. Collection and Sharing of Supplied Personal User Information and Data
The Tribeca Flashpoint College web site(s) will not collect personally identifiable information (personal data) about visitors, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address unless the information was provided voluntarily. Visitors should not voluntarily provide personal data if they do not want it to be collected. When collected, personal data may be used in the following ways:
- To fulfill a request
- To better understand the needs of visitors, thereby allowing Tribeca Flashpoint College to improve services
- To reply to or contact and supply supplementary information to users
Tribeca Flashpoint College will not sell, rent, or market personal data to third parties.
In some cases, information that is not personally identifiable may be automatically collected and/or logged. For example, information about the visitor’s browser, operating system, IP address, and the domain name of sites that are linked to the Tribeca Flashpoint College web site(s) allows the college to accommodate the needs of the majority of visitors. It also assists with troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with browsers and servers, and the information helps produce important statistics on how often pages are visited. Finally, this information can be used in the detection of security breaches and the safeguarding of Tribeca Flashpoint College ‘s computing resources and other proprietary information.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (including but not limited to information, images, logos, software, and audio or video content) on Tribeca Flashpoint College’s web site(s) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tribeca Flashpoint College’s web site(s);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate—and Tribeca Flashpoint College reserves the right to pursue legal action—if you violate any of these restrictions – and the license may be terminated by Tribeca Flashpoint College at any time. Upon the completion of your viewing session of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tribeca Flashpoint College’s web site(s) are provided “as is”. Tribeca Flashpoint makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tribeca Flashpoint does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tribeca Flashpoint or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tribeca Flashpoint’s Internet site, even if Tribeca Flashpoint or a Tribeca Flashpoint authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tribeca Flashpoint’s web site(s) could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tribeca Flashpoint does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site(s) are accurate, complete, or current. Tribeca Flashpoint may make changes to the materials contained on its web site(s) at any time without notice. Tribeca Flashpoint does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tribeca Flashpoint has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site(s) and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tribeca Flashpoint of the linked site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own discretion and risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tribeca Flashpoint’s web site(s) shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Email Opt-out
Occasionally, we may display promotional messages on behalf of Tribeca Flashpoint College via third party websites. If you would like to opt-out from seeing promotional messages of any kind, please email email@example.com to request that your email address be removed from all marketing lists.